Although home builders have rebounded from the recession, the activity in the Albany, New York region is still considerably less than in 2004, when 2,608 construction permits were issued.
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017