Although home builders have rebounded from the recession, the activity in the Albany, New York region is still considerably less than in 2004, when 2,608 construction permits were issued.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners