When he joined Digital Risk in 2009, valuation services were viewed as a labor source, but due to the appraisal team’s accomplishments, appraisal services became its own revenue-generating entity and eventually transformed into its own unit. Vandermay was a large part of that transition, as he was responsible for managing several successful client relationships and project scopes.
- Rent increasing in Dallas at lowest rate in years
- New $175 million senior community breaks ground in Dallas
- As Philadelphia considers scrapping tax abatement, new report offers fodder for both sides
- Council committee endorses property-tax hike
- Bradfield Properties CFO talks acquisition of HomeCity, Ultimate Realty