When he joined Digital Risk in 2009, valuation services were viewed as a labor source, but due to the appraisal team’s accomplishments, appraisal services became its own revenue-generating entity and eventually transformed into its own unit. Vandermay was a large part of that transition, as he was responsible for managing several successful client relationships and project scopes.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)