In 2015, Poole co-founded Maxwell, where he brought the principle of empathy to product design. During product development, the Maxwell team spoke to more than 1,000 mortgage professionals and homebuyers. Now, since its commercial launch in August 2016, Maxwell’s product has facilitated over $1.4 billion of loan volume.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)