In 2015, Poole co-founded Maxwell, where he brought the principle of empathy to product design. During product development, the Maxwell team spoke to more than 1,000 mortgage professionals and homebuyers. Now, since its commercial launch in August 2016, Maxwell’s product has facilitated over $1.4 billion of loan volume.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows