In 2015, Poole co-founded Maxwell, where he brought the principle of empathy to product design. During product development, the Maxwell team spoke to more than 1,000 mortgage professionals and homebuyers. Now, since its commercial launch in August 2016, Maxwell’s product has facilitated over $1.4 billion of loan volume.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million