Matt Humphrey started his first business at 17 and LendingHome is his seventh tech startup. He founded his previous company, an e-commerce platform called HomeRun, when he was 23 years old and successfully exited for north of $100 million less than 18 months later.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million