Matt Humphrey started his first business at 17 and LendingHome is his seventh tech startup. He founded his previous company, an e-commerce platform called HomeRun, when he was 23 years old and successfully exited for north of $100 million less than 18 months later.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners