In 2016, Mortgage Cadence was spun off from Accenture to become Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture company. During this process, Sarah Volling spearheaded a full rebrand of Mortgage Cadence, uniting the company around a unified brand and positioning Mortgage Cadence’s return to the industry as a go-to-market leader.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million