In 2016, Mortgage Cadence was spun off from Accenture to become Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture company. During this process, Sarah Volling spearheaded a full rebrand of Mortgage Cadence, uniting the company around a unified brand and positioning Mortgage Cadence’s return to the industry as a go-to-market leader.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses