Boston Logic, a provider of software, online marketing and design services to real estate companies, announced Thursday that it acquired Propertybase, a provider of real estate CRM and marketing software that boasts clients in 60 countries.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)