Boston Logic, a provider of software, online marketing and design services to real estate companies, announced Thursday that it acquired Propertybase, a provider of real estate CRM and marketing software that boasts clients in 60 countries.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million