While complaints from older consumers don’t necessarily make up the largest portion of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s complaint database, the risk of financial exploitation among this population is growing. So what’s one of the top complaint topics? Mortgages, especially reverse mortgages.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million