While complaints from older consumers don’t necessarily make up the largest portion of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s complaint database, the risk of financial exploitation among this population is growing. So what’s one of the top complaint topics? Mortgages, especially reverse mortgages.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses