While complaints from older consumers don’t necessarily make up the largest portion of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s complaint database, the risk of financial exploitation among this population is growing. So what’s one of the top complaint topics? Mortgages, especially reverse mortgages.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows