While complaints from older consumers don’t necessarily make up the largest portion of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s complaint database, the risk of financial exploitation among this population is growing. So what’s one of the top complaint topics? Mortgages, especially reverse mortgages.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)