Putting an end to remarks from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that its regulations are helping credit unions, the Credit Union National Association published a detailed report that outlines exactly how the new rules have suffocated growth. CFPB Director Richard Cordray has commonly gone on record to denounce doomsayers who say that new regulations are killing credit unions. To CUNA, this letter should serve as a clear example that the CFPB is wrong.
- Teardowns, fix-ups and flips: 20 of the cheapest home sales in King County (Photos)
- Heir to Hasbro fortune sells Palm Beach condo to former Goldman Sachs exec for $11.5M
- Two trendy condo projects aim to provide urban living at cheaper price tag
- More than 90 homes to be featured in local Parade of Homes
- Schiff and Wood back with new vision for Parkside on Pearl in Italian Village