Putting an end to remarks from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that its regulations are helping credit unions, the Credit Union National Association published a detailed report that outlines exactly how the new rules have suffocated growth. CFPB Director Richard Cordray has commonly gone on record to denounce doomsayers who say that new regulations are killing credit unions. To CUNA, this letter should serve as a clear example that the CFPB is wrong.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)