Putting an end to remarks from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that its regulations are helping credit unions, the Credit Union National Association published a detailed report that outlines exactly how the new rules have suffocated growth. CFPB Director Richard Cordray has commonly gone on record to denounce doomsayers who say that new regulations are killing credit unions. To CUNA, this letter should serve as a clear example that the CFPB is wrong.
- Rent increasing in Dallas at lowest rate in years
- New $175 million senior community breaks ground in Dallas
- As Philadelphia considers scrapping tax abatement, new report offers fodder for both sides
- Council committee endorses property-tax hike
- Bradfield Properties CFO talks acquisition of HomeCity, Ultimate Realty