Ocwen Financial may be facing serious allegations from the CFPB and a hefty group of state regulators about the company’s mortgage servicing practices, but that isn’t stopping New Residential Investment Corp. from contracting Ocwen to subservice a huge portfolio of loans. According to a new report from Fitch Ratings, that deal will not have an impact on Ocwen’s servicer ratings. But, as Fitch notes, the deal will certainly have an serious impact on Ocwen’s servicing portfolio.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)