As the market continues to shift toward purchase transactions, the risk of fraud and misrepresentation in the origination process increases. However, even refinances are becoming riskier, prompting First American’s chief economist to call for an increase in caution.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)