[Commentary] Prior to the 2007 crisis, custom mortgage loan modifications were offered in certain cases, but they were left to the discretion of the loan servicer. Then the crisis hit. Now, however, the industry has stabilized, the challenge is to provide affordable mortgage relief, while enhancing the customer experience and differentiating a company’s brand. Here’s how this can be done.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)