[Commentary] Prior to the 2007 crisis, custom mortgage loan modifications were offered in certain cases, but they were left to the discretion of the loan servicer. Then the crisis hit. Now, however, the industry has stabilized, the challenge is to provide affordable mortgage relief, while enhancing the customer experience and differentiating a company’s brand. Here’s how this can be done.
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017