The Republican-led Financial CHOICE Act, which is the leading alternative to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, is officially set to go before the full House next week. But does it have a chance to pass the Senate? Here’s where the legislation stands right now.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows