The Republican-led Financial CHOICE Act, which is the leading alternative to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, is officially set to go before the full House next week. But does it have a chance to pass the Senate? Here’s where the legislation stands right now.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)