The Republican-led Financial CHOICE Act, which is the leading alternative to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, is officially set to go before the full House next week. But does it have a chance to pass the Senate? Here’s where the legislation stands right now.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million