[Commentary] Despite the fact that the Republican Party holds a majority in both houses of Congress, progress on reducing governmental regulatory oversight has been slower than many expected. Without evidence of actual change, lenders and servicers can only continue to work for full compliance with existing regulations. So how should they operate moving forward in this period of uncertainty?
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows