[Commentary] Despite the fact that the Republican Party holds a majority in both houses of Congress, progress on reducing governmental regulatory oversight has been slower than many expected. Without evidence of actual change, lenders and servicers can only continue to work for full compliance with existing regulations. So how should they operate moving forward in this period of uncertainty?
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)