The employment report came in weaker than expected in May with less jobs added than the monthly average, and less than April’s downwardly-revised amount. Little to no change was seen in construction employment, and the job gains that were made were led by an increase in professional and business services.
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017