The employment report came in weaker than expected in May with less jobs added than the monthly average, and less than April’s downwardly-revised amount. Little to no change was seen in construction employment, and the job gains that were made were led by an increase in professional and business services.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million