Mortgage rates held relatively steady, dipping slightly to set a new low for 2017 following last week’s low. However, the five-year adjustable-rate mortgage countered the trend with its increase of four basis points.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners