Mortgage rates held relatively steady, dipping slightly to set a new low for 2017 following last week’s low. However, the five-year adjustable-rate mortgage countered the trend with its increase of four basis points.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)