Mortgage rates held relatively steady, dipping slightly to set a new low for 2017 following last week’s low. However, the five-year adjustable-rate mortgage countered the trend with its increase of four basis points.
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017