Movement Mortgage announced a new down payment assistance program for first-time homebuyers that allows borrowers to put nothing down on a home. In order make this happen, the lender said it will provide grants up to 3% of a home’s sales price, thus creating 97% conventional financing.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows