Movement Mortgage announced a new down payment assistance program for first-time homebuyers that allows borrowers to put nothing down on a home. In order make this happen, the lender said it will provide grants up to 3% of a home’s sales price, thus creating 97% conventional financing.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million