Movement Mortgage announced a new down payment assistance program for first-time homebuyers that allows borrowers to put nothing down on a home. In order make this happen, the lender said it will provide grants up to 3% of a home’s sales price, thus creating 97% conventional financing.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses