May is National Home Remodeling Month, and Eye on Housing recognized the occasion with a series of posts related to the topic. As the month draws to a close, below is a summary list of those posts for anyone who may have missed them: Remodeling in 2016: Kitchens Reclaim Top Spot from Baths May 5, 2017 Desire for New Amenities:… Read More ›
- More than 2,000 homes in the pipeline for Hutto after zoning changes
- Sugar Land population keeps steady growth instead of recent boom
- What a $148.7 million multifamily sale says about Sacramento's housing market
- Cincinnati homes among most affordable in U.S.
- Charles Village apartment building fetches $3.35 million