The most expensive rental markets seem to be cooling down after a long period of incessant rent increases. A new blog from Rent Café shows six of the top 10 most expensive rental markets saw annual declines in rent prices in May. One of the nation’s most expensive cities even saw its fourth consecutive month as the city with the highest annual decline in rent prices.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses