The most expensive rental markets seem to be cooling down after a long period of incessant rent increases. A new blog from Rent Café shows six of the top 10 most expensive rental markets saw annual declines in rent prices in May. One of the nation’s most expensive cities even saw its fourth consecutive month as the city with the highest annual decline in rent prices.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)