The most expensive rental markets seem to be cooling down after a long period of incessant rent increases. A new blog from Rent Café shows six of the top 10 most expensive rental markets saw annual declines in rent prices in May. One of the nation’s most expensive cities even saw its fourth consecutive month as the city with the highest annual decline in rent prices.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million