The most expensive rental markets seem to be cooling down after a long period of incessant rent increases. A new blog from Rent Café shows six of the top 10 most expensive rental markets saw annual declines in rent prices in May. One of the nation’s most expensive cities even saw its fourth consecutive month as the city with the highest annual decline in rent prices.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows