This year will produce less storms than in previous years, however the damage from hurricanes could reach nearly 7 million homes and cause $1.5 trillion in housing damage. CoreLogic’s report shows which coast will likely see more damage, and which states are most at-risk in 2017.
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)