This year will produce less storms than in previous years, however the damage from hurricanes could reach nearly 7 million homes and cause $1.5 trillion in housing damage. CoreLogic’s report shows which coast will likely see more damage, and which states are most at-risk in 2017.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million