This year will produce less storms than in previous years, however the damage from hurricanes could reach nearly 7 million homes and cause $1.5 trillion in housing damage. CoreLogic’s report shows which coast will likely see more damage, and which states are most at-risk in 2017.
- Austin economy looks great in 2018, watch for housing slowdown in 2019 (unless Amazon arrives)
- Listing price reduced on most expensive home for sale in Houston
- California housing problems are spilling across its borders
- The Bay Area's housing crisis crosses the Sierras
- First River Vista residents just weeks from moving in