This year will produce less storms than in previous years, however the damage from hurricanes could reach nearly 7 million homes and cause $1.5 trillion in housing damage. CoreLogic’s report shows which coast will likely see more damage, and which states are most at-risk in 2017.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners