Thanks to the residential mortgage-backed security market continuing its strong performance in the month of May, RMBS-related issuance is now on track to have its best year since 2013, a new report from Standard & Poor’s Global Ratings shows.
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017