A scarcity of labor remains an important headwind for home builders and the entire construction industry. NAHB analysis of the most recent 2015 American Community Survey (ACS) data reveals that the median age of construction workers is 41, which is the same as the median age of the overall labor force. As home building continues its recovery, there are significant… Read More ›
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)