The count of unfilled jobs in the construction sector climbed in April, rising to the highest level since September of last year. According to the BLS Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS) and NAHB analysis, the number of open construction sector jobs (on a seasonally adjusted basis) stood at 203,000 in April. The cycle high was 238,000, set in July of last year. The open position rate (job… Read More ›
- Seabrook home sales jump 25 percent amid expansion
- Real estate deal may lead to $8.7 million Broadway project
- Miami Worldcenter co-developer sells Delray Beach mansion for $27M
- State agency: Want $15,000 for a house down-payment? Your chance is almost gone.
- These were Houston's top 10 best-selling neighborhoods in 2017