Hanna Holdings Inc. continues to build its corporate portfolio in Western New York as the real estate company closed on a deal to buy 1st Priority Mortgage Inc. and Nothnagle Home Securities.
- Rosie O’Donnell sells South Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Rosie O’Donnell sells Florida mansion for $5M (photos)
- Baltimore's luxury apartments woo tenants with robots, a Bermuda cruise and free rent
- Super Bowl Rentals: Unique options in Twin Cities include a luxury tree house and countryside bed-and-breakfast
- Former Enterprise executive sells Ladue home for $2.3 million