The developer is patiently waiting to secure state funding before breaking ground on the ‘biggest, tallest and most expensive’ project he’s ever done.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses