Every year since 2008, the NAHB has conducted a member census in order to better understand the composition and characteristics of the people who belong to its organization. In 2016, 68 percent of NAHB’s members were associate members—those indirectly involved in home building. The remaining 32 percent were builder members—those directly involved in home building. Last month we gave readers… Read More ›
- Greitens moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits
- Missouri governor moves to withhold low-income housing tax credits from 'failing program'
- Local entrepreneur shares tips to flipping homes during SAEW event
- S.F. startup looks to unused commercial space for housing crisis fix
- Mountain homes for the holidays – check out 3 in Cashiers, N.C. (Photos)