Starcity is seeking to convert defunct and underused commercial and hospitality space into group housing geared toward the middle income demographic squeezed by high housing prices.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground