With the arrival of companies such as Twitter, Uber and Square during the past several years, Mid-Market launched into a spotty transformation from gritty to hipster.
- Pulte plotting 239 'versatile' town home units in Lake Elmo
- Beachfront Maui estate sells for $20M in Hawaii's third-highest sale this year
- Somerville development project met with calls for union jobs, affordable housing
- Million Dollar Listing: WLWT anchor puts Greater Cincinnati home on the market
- Dayton-area home prices continue to rise, while sales drop