A proposal by the California Association of Realtors would widely expand Prop 13’s tax breaks for older homeowners — and, its advocates say, unlock housing inventory for young home buyers. If you’re 55 or older you’ll likely love it, but state and local governments are afraid.
- Pulte plotting 239 'versatile' town home units in Lake Elmo
- Beachfront Maui estate sells for $20M in Hawaii's third-highest sale this year
- Somerville development project met with calls for union jobs, affordable housing
- Million Dollar Listing: WLWT anchor puts Greater Cincinnati home on the market
- Dayton-area home prices continue to rise, while sales drop