A proposal by the California Association of Realtors would widely expand Prop 13’s tax breaks for older homeowners — and, its advocates say, unlock housing inventory for young home buyers. If you’re 55 or older you’ll likely love it, but state and local governments are afraid.
- As luxury buyers catch 'welcome break,' these were the 10 most expensive homes sold in Santa Clara County in January
- Colorado Closeup: Why families are moving to this Denver neighborhood (Photos)
- Still wary of impacts on neighborhoods, group calls CodeNext 'beyond repair'
- Cryptocurrency makes its way to Dallas-Fort Worth's housing market
- Colorado's Aimco drops $160 million on D.C.-area apartment complex