A proposal by the California Association of Realtors would widely expand Proposition 13’s tax breaks for older homeowners — and, its advocates say, unlock housing inventory for young home buyers. If you’re 55 or older you’ll likely love it, but state and local governments are afraid.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech