A proposal by the California Association of Realtors would widely expand Proposition 13’s tax breaks for older homeowners — and, its advocates say, unlock housing inventory for young home buyers. If you’re 55 or older you’ll likely love it, but state and local governments are afraid.
- Super Bowl Rentals: Lavish estate on private island with helipad available for $250,000 per week (Slideshow)
- How much should your salary be in Seattle to afford a home?
- Billionaires, ballplayers and country music stars: Who's buying and selling homes
- Report: U.S. mortgage rates seesaw back up
- Dayton company acquires Dallas luxury apartments for $66M