A proposal by the California Association of Realtors would widely expand Proposition 13’s tax breaks for older homeowners — and, its advocates say, unlock housing inventory for young home buyers. If you’re 55 or older you’ll likely love it, but state and local governments are afraid.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners