Closed sales were up 2.5 percent in November and sales of single-family homes were up even more. Still, brokers say now is the time to buy.
- Super Bowl Rentals: Lavish estate on private island with helipad available for $250,000 per week (Slideshow)
- How much should your salary be in Seattle to afford a home?
- Billionaires, ballplayers and country music stars: Who's buying and selling homes
- Report: U.S. mortgage rates seesaw back up
- Dayton company acquires Dallas luxury apartments for $66M