Closed sales were up 2.5 percent in November and sales of single-family homes were up even more. Still, brokers say now is the time to buy.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners