NAHB analysis of the Census Bureau’s quarterly tax data shows that $556 billion in taxes were paid by property owners over the four quarters ending in Q3 2017. It has now been five and a half years since four-quarter property tax revenues last declined, although the growth rate has slowed and is behind that of corporate income taxes and individual income taxes… Read More ›
- As luxury buyers catch 'welcome break,' these were the 10 most expensive homes sold in Santa Clara County in January
- Colorado Closeup: Why families are moving to this Denver neighborhood (Photos)
- Still wary of impacts on neighborhoods, group calls CodeNext 'beyond repair'
- Cryptocurrency makes its way to Dallas-Fort Worth's housing market
- Colorado's Aimco drops $160 million on D.C.-area apartment complex