Prices paid for OSB (-13.0%), softwood lumber (-1.0%), and inputs to residential construction (-0.1%), all decreased in December, according to the latest Producer Price Index (PPI) release by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The index for gypsum products advanced (+1.6%). Over the course of 2017, the price paid for every major input to construction NAHB tracks has increased. The following… Read More ›
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech