Prices paid for OSB (-13.0%), softwood lumber (-1.0%), and inputs to residential construction (-0.1%), all decreased in December, according to the latest Producer Price Index (PPI) release by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The index for gypsum products advanced (+1.6%). Over the course of 2017, the price paid for every major input to construction NAHB tracks has increased. The following… Read More ›
- As luxury buyers catch 'welcome break,' these were the 10 most expensive homes sold in Santa Clara County in January
- Colorado Closeup: Why families are moving to this Denver neighborhood (Photos)
- Still wary of impacts on neighborhoods, group calls CodeNext 'beyond repair'
- Cryptocurrency makes its way to Dallas-Fort Worth's housing market
- Colorado's Aimco drops $160 million on D.C.-area apartment complex