Cupertino-based KT Urban has officially rescinded its application to redevelop The Oaks Shopping Center in Cupertino after multiple attempts at getting city approval to tear down the aging retail hub and rebuild it as a mixed-use complex.
- Paul Bielinski named CEO of Bielinski Homes, Milwaukee's largest homebuilder
- Photos: Newest phase of Bridgeland master-planned community opens
- Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages for SpaceX, Tesla
- Take a look inside Oakland's co-working space for the building industry
- New home loans in Denver, Boulder dipped significantly in Q4 2017, report shows