Cupertino-based KT Urban has officially rescinded its application to redevelop The Oaks Shopping Center in Cupertino after multiple attempts at getting city approval to tear down the aging retail hub and rebuild it as a mixed-use complex.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground