New NAHB research shows that the share of foreign-born workers in the US construction labor force has been rising since the housing recovery got underway. Immigrant workers now account for close to one in four workers, the highest share recorded by the American Community Survey (ACS). The time-series analysis shows that the rising share of immigrants in construction cannot be… Read More ›
- As luxury buyers catch 'welcome break,' these were the 10 most expensive homes sold in Santa Clara County in January
- Colorado Closeup: Why families are moving to this Denver neighborhood (Photos)
- Still wary of impacts on neighborhoods, group calls CodeNext 'beyond repair'
- Cryptocurrency makes its way to Dallas-Fort Worth's housing market
- Colorado's Aimco drops $160 million on D.C.-area apartment complex