After her husband’s death in 2010, Bohn has consolidated the three businesses she co-owned with her husband into a single region-leading company.
- Former mayor sells oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach to oil executive for $14M
- Al MacInnis buys another former Blues player's $1.36 million home
- BoaVida expands with $10.5 million North Highlands purchase
- Exclusive: 44-story Transbay tower proposed next to transit center
- S.F. startup Opendoor works with more homebuilders to make it easier for buyers to trade-in houses