After four years of planning, the $250 million St. Elmo Public Market in South Austin — likened to Pike Place Market in Seattle — is gaining steam. The developer has revealed the names of the first three tenants for the trendy mixed-use project, which will include a retail marketplace, apartments, a hotel and creative office space on 12.5 acres.
- Teardowns, fix-ups and flips: 20 of the cheapest home sales in King County (Photos)
- Heir to Hasbro fortune sells Palm Beach condo to former Goldman Sachs exec for $11.5M
- Two trendy condo projects aim to provide urban living at cheaper price tag
- More than 90 homes to be featured in local Parade of Homes
- Schiff and Wood back with new vision for Parkside on Pearl in Italian Village