After four years of planning, the $250 million St. Elmo Public Market in South Austin — likened to Pike Place Market in Seattle — is gaining steam. The developer has revealed the names of the first three tenants for the trendy mixed-use project, which will include a retail marketplace, apartments, a hotel and creative office space on 12.5 acres.
- Lakeside development in Charlotte region at the end of the road
- U.S. mortgage rates reverse course
- Patti Payne's Cool Pads: Award-winning film director lists West Seattle home for $2 million
- Essex Property Trust moves forward with downtown San Mateo's largest housing development
- VTA makes its biggest push yet for transit-oriented housing and commercial development