After four years of planning, the $250 million St. Elmo Public Market in South Austin — likened to Pike Place Market in Seattle — is gaining steam. The developer has revealed the names of the first three tenants for the trendy mixed-use project, which will include a retail marketplace, apartments, a hotel and creative office space on 12.5 acres.
- Pulte plotting 239 'versatile' town home units in Lake Elmo
- Beachfront Maui estate sells for $20M in Hawaii's third-highest sale this year
- Somerville development project met with calls for union jobs, affordable housing
- Million Dollar Listing: WLWT anchor puts Greater Cincinnati home on the market
- Dayton-area home prices continue to rise, while sales drop