After four years of planning, the $250 million St. Elmo Public Market in South Austin — likened to Pike Place Market in Seattle — is gaining steam. The developer has revealed the names of the first three tenants for the trendy mixed-use project, which will include a retail marketplace, apartments, a hotel and creative office space on 12.5 acres.
- Photos: Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Bel-Air home sells for $20.8M
- Take a look at Crystal Lagoons' fast-growing portfolio of projects worldwide
- Historic Georgetown mansion to hit market for $18.75 million
- Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Bel-Air home sold for $20.8 million
- In-home 'wellness center' anchors $28 million Cow Hollow mansion