After four years of planning, the $250 million St. Elmo Public Market in South Austin — likened to Pike Place Market in Seattle — is gaining steam. The developer has revealed the names of the first three tenants for the trendy mixed-use project, which will include a retail marketplace, apartments, a hotel and creative office space on 12.5 acres.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech