Zillow, the parent company of real estate-listing websites include Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy and HotPads, said beginning this spring it would become an investor in the Phoenix and Las Vegas property markets and work with agents to purchase homes directly from homeowners.
- Teardowns, fix-ups and flips: 20 of the cheapest home sales in King County (Photos)
- Heir to Hasbro fortune sells Palm Beach condo to former Goldman Sachs exec for $11.5M
- Two trendy condo projects aim to provide urban living at cheaper price tag
- More than 90 homes to be featured in local Parade of Homes
- Schiff and Wood back with new vision for Parkside on Pearl in Italian Village