Zillow, the parent company of real estate-listing websites include Zillow, Trulia, StreetEasy and HotPads, said beginning this spring it would become an investor in the Phoenix and Las Vegas property markets and work with agents to purchase homes directly from homeowners.
- Lakeside development in Charlotte region at the end of the road
- U.S. mortgage rates reverse course
- Patti Payne's Cool Pads: Award-winning film director lists West Seattle home for $2 million
- Essex Property Trust moves forward with downtown San Mateo's largest housing development
- VTA makes its biggest push yet for transit-oriented housing and commercial development