Bob Chancer, the firm’s principal broker, told Pacific Business News that he and Steve Hurwitz had been approached by other companies seeking to acquire the firm but the timing wasn’t right until Hawaii Life’s Matt Beall and Winston Wellborn approached them last year.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech