Bob Chancer, the firm’s principal broker, told Pacific Business News that he and Steve Hurwitz had been approached by other companies seeking to acquire the firm but the timing wasn’t right until Hawaii Life’s Matt Beall and Winston Wellborn approached them last year.
- Pulte plotting 239 'versatile' town home units in Lake Elmo
- Beachfront Maui estate sells for $20M in Hawaii's third-highest sale this year
- Somerville development project met with calls for union jobs, affordable housing
- Million Dollar Listing: WLWT anchor puts Greater Cincinnati home on the market
- Dayton-area home prices continue to rise, while sales drop