Bob Chancer, the firm’s principal broker, told Pacific Business News that he and Steve Hurwitz had been approached by other companies seeking to acquire the firm but the timing wasn’t right until Hawaii Life’s Matt Beall and Winston Wellborn approached them last year.
- After decades churning out aluminum and failed HQ2 bid, $250M Central Texas ranch seeks new life
- Veteran Peninsula developer wants to see San Mateo County go vertical
- Developer outlines timeline for delivering nearly 600 downtown apartments
- Columbus' tax-credit-winning strategy: Pair workforce housing, job centers
- Here's another reason Phoenix will see more renters than homeowners