Columbus won more than any other Ohio city in the latest round of federal tax credits to finance affordable housing, and city officials think applications were boosted by placing some developments closer to job centers and adding supportive services.
- The 25 Hamilton County neighborhoods where homes are selling the fastest: SLIDESHOW
- San Antonio's most expensive homes for sale (slideshow)
- Mesa builder has $20M in luxury homes in development in metro Phoenix
- Back Bay condo on Comm. Ave. lists for $4.5M
- NKY industrial building being renovated into loft-style apartments