Columbus won more than any other Ohio city in the latest round of federal tax credits to finance affordable housing, and city officials think applications were boosted by placing some developments closer to job centers and adding supportive services.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech