With its aluminum-smelting plant shut down and a long-shot bid to land Amazon’s second headquarters extinguished, Sandow Lakes Ranch could become a green energy hub, a large-scale commercial development or even homes. More than 31,000 acres cut a dramatic swath across ranch land an hour east of Austin.
- Pulte plotting 239 'versatile' town home units in Lake Elmo
- Beachfront Maui estate sells for $20M in Hawaii's third-highest sale this year
- Somerville development project met with calls for union jobs, affordable housing
- Million Dollar Listing: WLWT anchor puts Greater Cincinnati home on the market
- Dayton-area home prices continue to rise, while sales drop