With its aluminum-smelting plant shut down and a long-shot bid to land Amazon’s second headquarters extinguished, Sandow Lakes Ranch could become a green energy hub, a large-scale commercial development or even homes. More than 31,000 acres cut a dramatic swath across ranch land an hour east of Austin.
- One of the most coveted mansions in America — on Geneva Lake — marked down to $10.7M: Open House
- PHOTOS: $4.5M Eastover estate registers as Meck County's priciest home sale in May
- Lennar Houston division president sees trend for urban-style products in suburban communities
- Downtown Denver apartment building a year away from completion
- Columbus trolley barn project receives $2 million in state historic tax credits