With its aluminum-smelting plant shut down and a long-shot bid to land Amazon’s second headquarters extinguished, Sandow Lakes Ranch could become a green energy hub, a large-scale commercial development or even homes. More than 31,000 acres cut a dramatic swath across ranch land an hour east of Austin.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech