The annual report, produced by the National Low Income Housing Coalition, calculates how many hours an employee earning minimum wage would need to work per week in order to afford an apartment at Fair Market Rent in different parts of the country.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech