“We have many, many more jobs than population, so we definitely needed some single family,” John Isom, director of the city of Waller’s economic development council, told the Houston Business Journal.
- Lakeside development in Charlotte region at the end of the road
- U.S. mortgage rates reverse course
- Patti Payne's Cool Pads: Award-winning film director lists West Seattle home for $2 million
- Essex Property Trust moves forward with downtown San Mateo's largest housing development
- VTA makes its biggest push yet for transit-oriented housing and commercial development