“We have many, many more jobs than population, so we definitely needed some single family,” John Isom, director of the city of Waller’s economic development council, told the Houston Business Journal.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground