Phoenix is a late-comer to the downtown revitalization game compared to other, more urban-focused metros. But with more full-time residents on the way, not to mention more upscale bars, city officials are optimistic about the future.
- 'We Buy Houses' is trademarked. A judge just ruled it should be canceled.
- Boathouses among unique features of $10 million Tahoe home (PHOTOS)
- Real Estate Roundup: A construction boom for senior living (Photos)
- Opinion: Zillow taught us how to sell our condo and it worked perfectly
- Best Places to Work 2018: Structure Tech