Shorenstein Properties is putting forth its plan to add to downtown Sacramento’s housing stock, filing a proposal for an eight-story, 162-unit project at 601 Capitol Mall.
- The 25 Hamilton County neighborhoods where homes are selling the fastest: SLIDESHOW
- San Antonio's most expensive homes for sale (slideshow)
- Mesa builder has $20M in luxury homes in development in metro Phoenix
- Back Bay condo on Comm. Ave. lists for $4.5M
- NKY industrial building being renovated into loft-style apartments