PSBJ columnist Alex Berezow explains how he and his wife sold their Seattle condo for 9 percent over asking price after a day on the market. And he chats with a Zillow economist to explain why it worked so well — and why his assumptions weren’t always correct.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017