PSBJ columnist Alex Berezow explains how he and his wife sold their Seattle condo for 9 percent over asking price after a day on the market. And he chats with a Zillow economist to explain why it worked so well — and why his assumptions weren’t always correct.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground