Each week on page 3 of the Austin Business Journal we print our Capital Gains section — tidbits of news, talk and speculation. This week we looked at a manmade lagoon that makes a Houston community look like a Caribbean resort; a pitch competition for the young entrepreneurs in our midst; a cosmic branding opportunity with NASA; and a calculator than can tell if we’re middle class.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground