While the number of ADU applications for the city of San Francisco has skyrocketed in recent years, the number of ADUs actually getting built remains incredibly low. Some movers and shakers think they can make a difference, but there’s a long way to go to make ADUs more viable.
- Atlanta developer deepens its presence in Charlotte metro with new residential concept
- Houston-based homebuilder adding 150 homes in Converse
- Scenes from Silicon Valley Structures Awards
- Rainey rising: Plans emerge for 30 stories of offices, apartments in booming district
- Long-delayed Cambridge condo project breaks ground