While the number of ADU applications for the city of San Francisco has skyrocketed in recent years, the number of ADUs actually getting built remains incredibly low. Some movers and shakers think they can make a difference, but there’s a long way to go to make ADUs more viable.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017