While the number of ADU applications for the city of San Francisco has skyrocketed in recent years, the number of ADUs actually getting built remains incredibly low. Some movers and shakers think they can make a difference, but there’s a long way to go to make ADUs more viable.
- The 25 Hamilton County neighborhoods where homes are selling the fastest: SLIDESHOW
- San Antonio's most expensive homes for sale (slideshow)
- Mesa builder has $20M in luxury homes in development in metro Phoenix
- Back Bay condo on Comm. Ave. lists for $4.5M
- NKY industrial building being renovated into loft-style apartments