The public face of the retailer’s new $15 minimum wage started his Amazon career in a 643-square-foot condo. A trust linked to his address most recently purchased a $7 million estate in Medina.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017