Once destined to become a Schlitterbahn waterpark, the land is now on the eastern edge of the fast growing suburb of Cedar Park. With thousands of residents moving to the enclave each year, more places for them to live, work and shop are needed.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017