Splitting HQ2 could be a good idea, lessening the impact of 50,000 new high-paying jobs on a city’s transit and housing. Or it could leave cities feeling betrayed that the goalposts were moved at the last moment. Opinions are divided in Austin, one of 20 finalist locales for the $5 billion project.
- 20 People to Know: Real Estate (GALLERY)
- CBF Morning Run: How to host Airbnb like a rock star, singing a terrible Christmas song, and guzzling a goofy-good Founders' ale
- Mecklenburg County eyes shorter cycle for property tax revaluations
- Quick Cash: Where condo prices grew fastest in South Florida (Slideshow)
- October home sales outpace last month, October 2017